Get urgent help

Some households may need urgent or more specialist help than we can provide. If you’re unable to pay a bill, the first step is to contact your provider and tell them. They should be best placed to make sure you are receiving any financial assistance you may be entitled to.

There are also a number of organisations that provide free and confidential assistance. Nobody should be facing the cost-of-living crisis alone, and these organisations all offer specialist support to help you with your household finances.

We’ve included a list of some of these organisations in the resources section below.

Financial support from Government

You can find out what benefits and other financial support people might be able to get here:

The Government is offering help for households. You can see what cost of living support you could be eligible for at:

Using an ombudsman

If you are having problems with a bill, or your provider in general, your first port of call should be your provider. If they cannot help, if you cannot reach them, or they refuse to help you, you can consider appealing to the ombudsman responsible for handling disputes between consumers and companies.

We have listed some of the key ombudsman services in the resources section below.


Hosted at Hostnotion – custom domains for Notion